Curious about Vitail and how we keep your pet’s wellness in mind? Take a look through our FAQs.
Can I find Vitail™ at my local pet store?
• Vitail™ is currently only available online.
What pets does Vitail™ have supplements for?
• Currently, Vitail™ is making soft chews for dogs. However, we love our feline friends equally and are working hard on formulations to offer the same quality products to cats.. After all... they have tails to chase too!
How do I know what supplement(s) my pet needs?
• Each product page explains which wellness benefit(s) it supports. Take a look there or you can take our short survey to find out which supplements might be best for your pet.
How long will it take for my pet to see results?
• Each dog shall vary in the time that the supplements will begin to support their normal health and wellness. The majority of our customers notice their pup having benefit within 4 to 5 weeks.
Why should I give my pet supplements?
• Just as you may take supplements to support your own normal health and body. Your pup can also benefit from supplements that support and maintain normal healthy functions. A healthy pup assists with an active and enjoyable life.
What makes Vitail™ different?
• Well besides our use of amino acids in all our supplements, our soft chews are also cold-pressed which creates a better taste and more nutrient absorption!
What are amino acids?
• Amino Acids are proteins and are the building blocks of life and deficiency of amino acids is often linked to many health-related issues. They're core to supporting a daily, vibrant life and physical function so we make them a significant part of our soft chews.
How are amino acids good for my pet?
• By giving your pet amino acids you can help support normal bodily functions and maintain normal muscle strength. Some amino acids also support normal mood.
Are supplements only for older pets?
• While older pets may experience age- related health issues that can be supported with correct supplementation, using amino acids can also support and maintain healthy bodily functions that may assist in reducing the likelihood of age related illness.
Should I give my pet more than one supplement?
• Each supplement is formulated to support different issues, so in some cases your pet may require different supplements! Example: your pet could be anxious when traveling and also have joint and mobility issues so we'd suggest using both Vitail™ Calming before traveling and Vitail™ Hip + Joint daily. Always consult with your veterinarian if you have any concerns.
What is the difference between probiotic and prebiotic?
• Probiotics contain living strains of bacteria that add to the good bacteria in a dog's digestive system to support them. Prebiotics are fiber-based and support the growth of more healthy bacteria in the digestive system.
• TLDR; Probiotics add soldiers to the digestive system and prebiotics give those soldiers the support they need to stay healthy. Your pet needs both!
Are the supplements vet-recommended?
• Vitail™ has worked with leading vets to conduct trials on our range of soft chews and worked to create quality supplements that can support normal healthy functions in pets.
Where can I find ingredient information?
• Information on each ingredient is under each supplement's product description.
How often should I be giving my pet supplements?
• Depending on the supplement you may want to give daily or when needed. For seasonal allergies and calming it would only be when needed. For Hip + Joint and Gut Health these would be daily.
Do the supplements expire?
• Yes, all Vitail™ products have an expiration date printed on the tin!
Where are Vitail™ supplements made?
• Vitail™ soft chews are made in the USA in an approved facility. They are produced to the highest standards using only quality tested ingredients.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
What’s the return policy?
Keep your eyes peeled, Vitail™ soft chews will be available late Spring 2023!
How quickly do Vitail™ supplements ship?
Pre Order today for our Vitail™ soft chews launch in late spring 2023!